Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week of March 17th Trip to Tallahassee

We are packing today to prepare our van for the 7 hour trip to Tallahassee Monday. The four children not taking FCATS will make this years trip. Kaitlyn (13) Steven (11) Jordan (7) and Tressa (6) with mom.

I, tonight am going out to a singles gathering I have managed to put together in the past few days for a night out for mom... multitasking at it's best...lol My favorite rock and roll band will enhance the evening. I picked up a new pair of jeans (smaller size.) the trip to Russia/lack of eating was not all bad.

I will post and keep you posted about our trip to talk to Gov Crist about services and the Pringle family. I met with him last year and we had a goal.... it isn't met. So I will inform him.

Everyone take a moment for yourself tonight. We all need some me time.