Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kaitlyn Graduates 5th Grade

It is a bitter sweet day. I want Kaitlyn to grow up with her peers and do everything she can but this Mama bird wants to hold her from all the natural pains of growing up..... not fair, I know.
Kaitlyn will tell you she is done with Elementary school and she is going to Middle school. She has no desire to look back only forward.

The day has been so busy as we head out of town early am and so many new changes have been happening we will share later this week.

We are off to Gainesville for Clinic and then over to Orlando for Family CAFE. If any of you will be there please ring our room. I am in the mood to go on idle for a few days and enjoy my children, the Florida sunshine and some awsome roller coaster. We will be visiting Give Kids the World and three days in Disney parks.

We will share as we can although blogging hasn't become my friend yet , I am trying.