Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blogger moms with infants how do you do it?????

I think about this site often but the time slips by so fast I can not seem to hop on. I know facebook is my most current but it takes seconds and actually one of my tweens can type and post what I tell her to when I am feeding Emma, folding clothes, helping Tressa with math or any other zillion tasks each day. I try to catch up phone calls on the multiple rides in the van to doctors appointments but sometimes it is the silence I seek that comes far and few between right now so I just slip into a silent peace while driving and usually AFTER the appointment I am seeking ears so the calls roll out with me in a frinzy learning of something "else" LOL The crack up of it all is it has all to do with one little girl.............an amazing journey of excitement and exhaustion...NO NOT EMMA....my grand daughter who I have never been able to be in her life came into my life the day before Emma. She is an only child and has had no previous experience with children with disabilities AND SHE IS SPOILED to the point her game of maniplulation is adult level and toxic at the rape ole age of almost 6.... eggshells at best is the discription of my daughter and my relationship. I adopted her as a teen from manyyears in the system and she and I have struggled from day one. I love her dearly but it is not an easy relationship which this new twist is making it stronger in ways and hugely strained inside on other levels. She needs a roof over her head right now for safe keeping while she seeks a job and another place for her and her daughter so I pray peace stays over our home until such events occur that the two are out on their own successfully.....until then pray for our household to hold together with some form of calm...