Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jon and Kate.... eight-give me a break!

Sorry I just have to blog about this oh so over rated mess our society is over indulging in.

I am single with 9 children in the home now and if anyone wishes to give me 75K a week for a few months I promise not to break any laws, break any of the ten commandments.... Actually, if anyone is interested in my opinion, I am 100% behind Jon. His one comment that "excess of anything is not good" is right on the money. This family blessed with beautiful healthy children have turned their positive into a negative and the Mother is now a poor example of a kind gentle Mother anyone should be supporting. It is more apparent that money is her priority and not her children, nor family unity. Money has and always will be the last of priority in my life. Yes, it is necessary to live although it- in excess- for most is as toxic as a bad drug habit. Watch behaviors.....when something interferes with your everyday family life it is an addiction and this fame is an addiction for Kate and not only her but many and our society is breeding these people and I will have no part of it.. I do not watch the show and will not ever watch it now that I have seen the media of the mission for money outweighing the unity of family...No thanks. I pass.