Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tired of me trying to catch up...LOL

I guess this is my weekly blog these days..

It is amazing how fast time is flying. I went to the consignment shop two days before I picked up Emma and again yesterday and it felt like a day or two ago.. The lady seemed taken by me talking like it was just a couple days ago when actually two months have passed. HOW???

So since last post. We have had many appointments. Kaitlyn's braces were adjusted and she chose bright flashy pink.. Her dress for the wedding very red. Family photos... yikes.

The kids were excepted for camp the week of Emma's heart surgery THIS IS GREAT! The camp is near where I will be so a bit of comfort during a stressful time.

Emma is up to 8 lbs 1 oz and has grown to 21 1/2 inches long as well as 36 cm for her head growing 3 cm in a month!! BRAIN GROWTH!!!!

We are two weeks from the wedding day with all the last minute alterations to dresses. shoes, and the extras; hair cuts, designs of up do's as well as the fashion jewelry.