Friday, April 3, 2009

Emma is home....The kids are on spring break






I only have a few moments, things are happening faster than any blogger could keep up...

Emma has two significant holes in her heart and needs total quiet to continue to make gains and prepare for heart surgery.. This is our focus for her. We have lots of volunteers to babysit her so we will be out doing our normal routines as a family.

When I pulled into the drive tonight, Jordan ran to the van to give me a hug and tell me he missed me. I went around to retrieve Emma and together we all walked into the house and into my room where Jordan simply asked " WHAT IS THAT?" He has the most confused look on his face and again said " MOM WHAT IS THAT?" I replied, this is Emma your baby sister. He said NO, Baby Emma is bigger and shows me his arms wide open. I explained no this is Emma..He backed off, seemed scared. Later as she was on the bed and he walked over he again said. Mom what is that....LOL I guess in time it will all make sense for him, today she seems to be an alien in our home he chooses to have nothing to do with...

Lots more cute statements...Tressa called my cell phone as we were driving home and asked me to put Emma on the phone...I said She can not talk but she couldn't seem to understand so she said she wanted to talk on the phone to Emma and I said OK, her is all she can say...it was silent. Tressa said, She doesn't want to talk to her big sister????? I think they all thought I was bringing home a toddler???