Sunday, April 26, 2009

you need to visualize yourself...

No pool photos today as the girls are playing outside in the strong sun rays and not wanting tan lines....No, they are dressed....Mandie bought a strapless bathing suit...Keirsten found an old tube top I believe is from the bra section and some not so much fabric panties to match.....well the next thing I see is Tressa exiting with an adult bathing suit which has a deep v scoop to show cleavage although on Tressa I saw a belly button..... The V was full body...then the sides are big gold metal rings which are about the same size as her thigh....needless to say some extra material at spots.... BUT..... she told me it is so she doesn't have tan lines....LOL..... I couldn't stop giggling to get her out to the pool... Oh my goodness she is so funny!!!