Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not sure what day it is...lol It is 3 hours since the last time I fed Emma, that is about how I am aware of time..day or night...who cares??? Three hours to the next feed. Jordan is coming around..he likes this new thing that wraps her fingers around his one finger during the night while I feed her...he believes it is how it is to be done... He will wake from a sound sleep and say "oh, baby eat" and positions his hand so his finger is out and hers wrapped around his..and she eats so much better as he sees it. Tressa is first in my room in the morning hours and she is usually amazed I am up. "whatcha doin mom, feeding Emma?" I guess that is the roll in which I am seen today. Later it was "has Emma pooped mom" the phone calls and question of the day...she went over 36 hours without a poop and this became national news for the Pringleclan..lol I must say when I walked into the room and smelled the aroma of fresh baby bowl movement I had an extra smile to picking her up... I had already called the Pediatrician and have an early morning appointment in case it was a blockage.. NOT!! yippee. It was a day focused on Emma and her breathing and tummy/bowels so not much more to report.. The kids are doing a lot of arts and crafts, made many coloring pages and these bird nests made of chocolate, egg noodles, jelly bean eggs and bird (peeps) which turned out very cute. Lots of outdoor play since the weather had a brisk breeze today..OK, brisk for South Florida kids. Yes, they had coats on 70* out. Tomorrow we have early morning Emma to Doctor then Lucas to Ortho to get his DAFO's...then to Christopher's Birthday party. Lots of photo opts tomorrow.