Sunday, April 26, 2009

working on wedding details




I have several asking about where to stay for the upcoming June wedding of Mandie and Lauriano's

The wedding/reception is Downtown Ft Myers, river district which is classy shops, fine dine, bars with unique themes. It is only a block from where the event is being held. The details for this hotel are in the attached link.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/in/1/en/hotel/fmymb/at-a-glance


Ft Myers Beach has several great places to stay although about a 30 to 40 minute drive to the event. If you are here for a few days this will give you great beach experience. I can help with location if you want quiet or within walking to the time square...PARTY.

Sanibel is a very laid back area with shelling as their focus beach activity. It is prestige and has equal to that places to eat and dance, comedy...

Casa Loma Motel is in Cape Coral and has mini suites very reasonable. This is only a couple blocks from my home. A 20 minute ride to the event.. My kids will be with the wedding party at the chosen hotels to get ready for the wedding. I will have the two little ones with me getting ready. Erin and Lara will be here with me as well. Most of my getting ready will be completed and I will be at the reception when it opens to greet guests.

If you have any spacific questions feel free to email me. My parents have housing in their neighborhood reserved although they are 2 hours away... If you wish to fly in for a vacation and want time with them please feel free..we have space.