Friday, August 28, 2009

For me looking back .....

It is almost September 2009, I celebrate being on earth 49 years in just a few days. I can honestly say I do not feel it....49 years, how can that be???

The past six months have gone by so fast, too fast. It feels like yesterday I was driving over to Broward hospital holding Emma in NICU. It is a flash--the summer of 2009 gone in a blink. My oldest daughter married in the most beautiful celebration I have ever attended..here and gone...She was the Queen of that Ball!

All the fears of Emma's surgery...filled with daily milestone's reached.

The kids summer...poof * although they seem to enjoy the more structured times of school year UNLESS we are hotel hopping.... Summers on the road just inspire them.

I am so blessed, so often people comment on my generosity and will for taking the children into my home through adoption. The fallacy is me being the one giving to them; the children bring so much more to me than I could ever give to them. I merely provide a safe journey to face. Each one of them has exceeded the little I have provided. Again, I am the one blessed for all of them in my life.

I thought I was ready to type more, I a tired and this week has been emotionally filling.