Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can not begin to catch up from the last post although I will blog for what is on my mind.

Summer ends and school begins in three weeks...I have "staycations" planned for the next three weeks.

For today I am recouping from a couple of frustrating days. A new washer is in place (new to us) borrowed from Aunt Connie...THANK YOU BUNCHES!!

My front load which many swear by, has been nothing but a pain since I got it. BOSCH front load huge capacity..took hours HOURS for one load to complete and would not spin well. Well the spin quit completely the other day and laundry rose to levels not imagined by most.. The thought of a trip to the laundry mat with 50 loads of wash kept me in denial for days.... Laundry i am proud to report is caught up AND PUT AWAY!
The complete story goes like this..while trading the washers I flooded the house with HOT water..clothes not dirty are now as it sprayed EVERYWHERE, broke a handle.. can not get the other washer out though the door without taking the front of it off which is locked because full of stinky water... A hot jacuzzi bath helped cure the day... and today is a better day.

Kids are calling, gotta run....