Sunday, September 13, 2009

My last day being 48

It was an uneventful Sunday here. We got up ate breakfast, played in the pool, played some games, lunch with friends, quick trip to Ft Myers and therapy all afternoon. We had a nice quiet dinner, then an evening reading stories and their bedtime routine.

Jordan hopped out of bed at 8 pm (had not slept yet) went to the front door got his clothes for school, got dressed, looked out the door FOR THE BUS??? I told him over and over not to get in his school clothes but he was sure it was morning and was showing me the hands on the clock we look at in the morning... it was odd...After about 15 minutes he started back with his bedtime routine again (Shower/teeth/PJ's) I let him go and now he is in bed going to sleep????? Brain gas????

Tomorrow I meet 49..... a great year ahead!