Monday, September 14, 2009

My morning consisted of a HUGE pizza, soda, cake and ice cream all before 6:30 am.. thank goodness it was all pretend. Jordan delivered a make believe Birthday party with candles on a cake... He turned off the lights and had me make a wish and blow out candles...sang Happy Birthday to Mom and we discussed who can know it is my birthday (EVERYBODY) as long as they remember to tell them that I am 29...TWENTY NINE YEARS OLD TODAY!! Yes, it seems odd since I have a 30 year old but hey I blew out all the pretend candles so my wish came true...LOL

Emma ate early and is asleep, Steven and Kaitlyn are out having their breakfast independently and I a laying in bed watching the news realizing life at our house is not so bad...... many people out there are having it much worse.

THANK YOU ALL ON FACEBOOK AND PERSONAL EMAILS/ECARDS SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY....... It feels great knowing you all took the time to think of me during my Birthday celebration..