Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend for family time

It has been a slight change in plans this weekend.. The trip to get the baby was canceled. The day became very productive for things that have needed to get done.

Mandie was the guide to getting the cable man to get the house back on line, cable working in all the rooms, cords back in place and a kids line on ... Then 6 hours with the wireless company on the phone to get the box up and running house wide... AAAwwweee it is so nice to be on my comfy bed surrounded by pillows watching the news and typing on my blog..... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Connie came over to help and lent me her mower which I LOVE because it has power driven wheels...MUCH EASIER...our lawn was more like a Forrest...So much rain, and my mower not running for weeks it was a feat.

I have to tell you that Kaitlyn was home today with me, she was going to the hospital with me but then...she took a Mommy and me day. When the cable man was in the house she was in her room watching a movie on Mandie's ipod. It was so cool that when she came out for lunch and is in the dining area alone eating and a man walked through our home (she was unaware he had been here) She clearly states: HEY WHO ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE! He was taken back and headed out the front door, I rushed to her and said GOOD GIRL, he is the cable man here to fix the TV's ...She asks why was he messing with our shelf? (computer area)

Emma is calling.....