Sunday, August 29, 2010

OT exercising w/ Tressa conversation is so PWS driven

As I sit here listening to Tressa with our OT doing exercises they are moving into the bicycling. Ms Jan Say's OK Tressa where are we going?

We are going to pizza hut, McDonald's, Burger King, APplebee's, I HOP, Taco Bell, Perkin's, Little Cesar's, I Hop again and how about Outback steak house.... I think she road her mind up Del Prado stopping at every food joint.. LOL

Ms Jan is cutting in saying, how about the park, how about kayaking, how about to the beach... and Tressa is very clear if she is going to exercise and not be on METFORMIN it is going to be driven by food imagination....

I had to take Tressa off her Metformin for the weekend to see what is happening with her blood sugar levels and let me tell you the difference from being on medication to not being on medication is so obvious. I had forgotten how awful it was OCD food related because she has been on the medication for a couple years and it took the food drive down... how soon we forget how well we have it when we get even a small reprieve... I have been crying in my pillow countless times this weekend dealing with the food seeking, driven OCD about food and her aggression to push me over to try to get to a bag of rolls I pray we are able to get back on medication the beginning of this week.....