Monday, January 17, 2011

Today the children did not get out of bed until 8:30 am that is almost scary for how my day will proceed.... I knew that meant i had some wet beds and the house has an odor when that happens so this makes a busy morning for me BUT...I got a good nights sleep to face my day.

Our home is pretty routine. Actually last night I had a recent visitor in our home send me a suggestion to have parenting classes in my home by allowing moms to come and stay in my home for a few days.... not sure that is in the best interest of my kids although I think if i hopped back onto this blog and was more detailed on how I run the ship each day that would be almost the same.. near enough.

I am venturing into a new journey of my life and will be very busy sharpening my time to be more efficient so the blogging might get tighter although I need to expand our ability to get things working in our home. SO many repairs and tweaking to do here.