Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It seems my days are not as structured as they use to be... Having a teen in the home daily is not the way for me to have balance... She needs to get to school or work. No free ride here baby.... I can already tell Home School for me is not in any one's best interest.... There is a reason Public Schooling came into play. I want my time, I want to have everyone in their space doing their thing to be a better person and laying on the couch watching TV in my opinion is not healthy.. I also feel the financial tug of a teen in my pocket every day...

Well today I discovered much of my un balance is do to my teen not taking her medication... Yes, she feels cured so no longer wants to take her medication... Well last night I suspected and hid her bottles of medication. This morning when she went to take her medication she came out of the kitchen stating she took her medication... I always give her 20 min kick in time.. Today right at 10 minutes I asked..Did you take your medication? YESS!!! Really YESSSSSSS I said sure sounds like you didn't let me see... where was your medication.. She started moving to the kitchen and stating where it belongs... OH REALLY.... GOTCHA!!!

So she took her medication and I checked tongue and cheek without her pleasure... Oh Well....

the day moves on much smoother in 20 minutes... Aihhhhhh I feel the calm.... it is such a difference for me let alone her I can not deal with her off meds. So we get ready for the builder... yes, I am moving forward with the add on... I can not wait until a magical dream house falls from the sky. You know the lottery numbers have not hit, the miracle man has not crossed my path and no blooming money tree in my yard... I move on to plan 4003685.. I have a plan that is a plan... The builder said I have done EVERYTHING right to keep it possible on a shoe string budget.. It is a simple box... no fancy smancy just bedrooms, baths and spaces to put things away... I was thrilled completely tickled pink that my plan for the front of the house is going to work out..TEAR down the front bedroom,, large front room and I am getting a fireplace.... A real wood burning fireplace... no I did not tell him that yet but in time... I will go get the thing and have it sitting here... He said lets get started and I can give him my to do list.. I will have all the supplies he will have the men... lots and lots of men... LOL I will be sure to have ice cold tea.... ok, coolers of cold beer at 5p,. I need to get back over to Budweiser and start smoooozing.... Maybe Coke will donate??? I am going to be a busy girl. NOW I have to work on financing this project... 90K can not be the stumbling block.. I did the loan calculator.. $550 a month... ok, then... I am now doing a remodel, so my taxes are safe under the Homestead... The electric will actually balance out since we will be fixing the major errors in efficiency..new windows and doors...new duct work... I am a planner, I need to know I will be solid on my feet once on the other side of a project. I can envision it.. now it is making all the dollars/ducks fall into row....

STEP ONE: I am on a mission to find a licensed architect to reduce fees to be a nice guy and get me permit able plans...you know everyone needs compensated for their time and talent but please give me Medicaid rate..LOL can you imagine if I asked for that???LOL