Friday, July 23, 2010

Fevers throughout the night..... poor baby's

If only I could put a blanket over my house for a day... Long night keeping fevers under control and Ms Emma fighting not to be in her bed, she wanted in my bed which is not safe although rationalizing about safety with a one year old is worthless. She screamed for two hours making herself so worked up. I laid and prayed that Super Nanny would magically appear as support to keep me from going to get here out of bed.. When she sleeps in my bed Jordan rolls on her and I fear something bad happening, also my bed sits so high. I have tile floors which is danger since she has no clue about not falling .. SO I buckle after a very long two hours of screaming/ not crying, she was very upset...My frustration is also that for some reason Emma feels safe to vomit when I am holding her close. After all that time I pick her up thinking I can hold her next to her bed until she is asleep and lay her back down...Oh yes!!! vomit blast all over me... not the first time this has happened and as I try to clean her up she fights to hold on to me face to face with so much fear on what is happening to her, as she empties her tummy.. yet she is laying quietly sound asleep now that all the other kids are awake..and waiting for it to be 8 am... URG. Lucas is 6 yrs old and more compliant to taking his medication and laying on his bed sick, you know when he is sick-he is down. Mandie comes tomorrow I think I will just take the day to sleep...