Friday, July 23, 2010

I think their bodies finally fought off the bug...all the kids are now sleeping EXCEPT Emma and Lucas who are full of smiles and energy.

The day feels like a complete washout. I think I held Emma pretty much all day to keep her from crying.... Breakfast got out of the way before she went into crabby mode, then held her to lunch, through lunch, which was quick sandwiches and soup...messy done one handed... Then held her to dinner, yes the entire afternoon, then tried to hold her but had Keirsten while I made Chicken, mashed, gravy and green beans quick and easy for their dinner... dished it out and HELD EMMA... Emma has only eaten a small amount although is drinking fine. Lucas is drinking tons and now eating... Yeah. Emma is now sitting in her play yard because I simply have no energy to chase her all over the house while I load the dishwasher, start laundry and get my morning chores I did not get to done. Lucas is being loud playing with his light up musical toys he has missed for two days... I am giving them both and hour and lights out.... Ok, smell my name being called... body is functioning.. to the changing table I go...