Saturday, July 31, 2010

ONLY IN THE MOVIES.....

Why is it the end of so many movies always turn out "HAPPY" Girl meets boy= DRAMA then all gets worked through and they kiss and make up = MOVIES.... LOL

Why can't it just be "NORMAL" I guess that would seem boring... not to me. In working to write a book I have learned very few books are even written today non fiction. I am amazed because I learn something from all the people I meet. I find human behavior REAL LIFE very interesting and so much for us to learn from.

So back to blogging... Not really sure where I left off, the past few days have been productive in getting to project that have been set aside for our travels. Conference summer 2010 it has been... I did get the bathroom sinks unclogged. GROUSE! I need I need hair traps for sure. and teach the kids the bathroom drain is not a penny bank... actually other then the cantence it was very simple to undo the U pip and reconnect after cleaning it all the yuck of flusing the drain clean.. CHECK that is done. Van battery is changed, extra wiring my son added has been removed :0( why oh why... well better that than something engine related. I have a few other items on the van that I am not capable of fixing so that is going in later, mower is in for a tune up and being returned to friends as this very nice man is mowing my lawns every Wed from here on out THANK YOU! That will be a real blessing and his Dad is coming to see if he can re-connect my sprinkler system if I go buy a new control box...again, my son decided the box needed moved after the initial install and since then it hasn't worked... :o( but better it is getting fixed and moving forward... I believe we are all well enough to have the air conditioning guy come to see if he can fix that, it is bloody hot in my house and the ceiling is now falling from being so wet so long... :o( I am sure some conversation about my duct work will come up.... Yep, that wonderful son of mine use to "run away" up to the attic which was hot so he used his pocket knife to cut holes in the duct so he could get some cool air... yep there is a positive, that son no longer lives in Florida.... :0) so we are making strides....