Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Experienced in home help makes all the difference...

I could only take a couple photos yesterday...no time for blogging as my regular full time help was a little under the weather from too much football.....lol she forgot she isn't 20 any more.

Well lets just say I have a new found appreciation for her help in our home!!!

By the way the Pringle kids schedule is 99% of the way complete. You have no idea how hard it is to account for every minute of my children's day and having six children.

I had to schedule in 15 minute increments all waking hours of all the children and some of the day into 5 minutes would have been better but 15 made it complicated enough. So I have the HOUSE schedule, now to get it into picture and words for the kids to follow....

Then, after yesterday i really need one along side for in home help so they know how to "KEEP UP WITH THE PRINGLE'S" and complete their role in our home. I would have to say not even half of the normal chores my in home person does were completed yesterday and the girl commented she was ready to go 10 minutes before time up and said she would NEVER do this house full time!!! LOL