Friday, February 13, 2009

YIKES, this is not a good start

Not such a happy morning..... you know if the world had no changes....LOL

The kids had their treats for school today for all their parties. Our focus was new coloring books for all the kids and a little treat. The classes that have shared snacks got a big box of goldfish crackers and then a small Valentine box of candy... A few classes only wanted candy. I sent each class new coloring books which were from a donation.

The kids were crying and so nasty this morning I was seconds from calling them all off the bus and staying home to miss the party....

I have 2 sides...their ride to school is an hour and even in my van I installed TV's because too long in the van is too much without something to do.. I got tired of stickers on the Windows, marker all over the place from them sneaking things to do. Same for the bus although Tressa started throwing her items up at the bus drivers head. So this morning she was not aloud to take her etch and sketch..and she lost it... I then was so upset with the instant screaming .... I hope she manages, I asked her to count street lights and tell me how many are on her way to school. Then Jordan started crying and the bis driver had me ust get off the bus,... one of those mornings... where you just want to stay in bed.


I am putting coffee on an preparing for Kaitlyn's tour..... Steven is going to get on his bus, I am going to take coloring books to Cape Ele, register for Family CAFE, drop coloring books off at Skyline and then take Kaitlyn to her new school.
I will take photos and keep you posted.