Thursday, February 5, 2009

"I am having pizza!!!" always loud and excitable voice

Two small pieces of fish (pie shape) on a plate, she sees "pizza" so the rub of spices and walla we have 60 cal. pizza!!! 2 slices (actually fish) She's ecstatic; asked if she can have salad with her pizza and she needs her spray on dressing..... Another dinner under 100 calories.... she was able to have 2 TBS of desert, the kids made sugar free pistachio pudding with pineapple crushed, lite cool whip and mini marshmallows. Practicing for the Spring picnic.

The kids are enjoying the new wall of "things to do."

I did enough extra work this year to earn a tax refund!!! Yes! First time in 8 years..lol I am excited. Of course I have it spent 10 times over.... The kids need new shoes, new bikes, fill the cabinets/freezer with food, pay up insurances, etc... always something. I have visions of doing the opposite wall in the family room with a flat screen over a wood burning fireplace and feather rock stone covered wall with a large mantle.... OK, ok, it isn't going to be that much... bikes, shoes and food if I do it right..

My help is leaving soon, off here I need to get and focus on bedtime routines.