Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whirl wind morning...

I feel like I just finished a marathon.

Once the kids got off to school (except Kaitlyn) the phone was ringing non stop.. Jordan can not take meds at school because proper protocol was not followed so I need to go give him his medication if I want him to have it. i need to get hold of his Doctor to get scripts in labels and forms to the school and the fax says error over and over..ugh..then the email I shot off about Keirsten's grades vs never having home work created a lot of contact with her school. Tressa's teachers called because today is day 100 of the school year and they are celebrating with 100 edibles and she brought 100 hair pins to count...HELLOOOOOO out there..anybody out there???

You know it is such an issue (food and school and kids and rewards) I actually didn't believe Tressa when she came home last night and said she needed to bring in 100 snacks.... I began to find 100 something that would be reasonable to carry to school....I first thought to put 100 hair boys in her hair but then to count them...hmmmm so hair pins fit into a snack baggie and light to carry...BUT NOT EDIBLE... so they are going to give her s "little bit" and document on her point sheet what they gave her. 3/4 cup of cereal is about 110 calories is what I told them to think about as most kids brought cereal in.

I went to the store got fish which is 60 calories for 4 ozs rather than her salmon which is 100, her favorite, although I got CHICKEN AND RIB seasoning= 0 calories ... to rub on it and call it a BBQ and it will be 60 cal. and 30 cals of veggies we are back to the right count for the day with some snack at school added.

I got the electric and water paid, Kaitlyn's ear buds replaced and the school stops completed.
Now to respnd to the schools, return phone messages and start returning emails... where in this is it that I am not "working."