Saturday, February 28, 2009

Family and Friends weekend

I am off to a nice CRAB BOIL party in Ft Lauderdale tonight. I have to make a quick stop at the North Naples Hospital to drop off Down syndrome resources to a new mom .


Tressa woke up wanting to get into the pool...She was persevering so I was ignoring and she said..Mom, why are you ignoring me..LOL I explained and then she said. You must know I like cold water pools, I really do. I explained it is not safe to swim alone and no one else is willing to do into the pool ths early. this cold. The boys are playing Wii. The teens are---sleeping---it is the weekend.

I will get adult party fun photos in Ft Lauderdale and have the girls staying here be sure to capture a night without mom at the house...I need to get moving...

ALSO

Tomorrow my parents and sister with her husband from N Carolina will be visiting so I will post photos but no promises on blog time this weekend. Have a family fun weekend yourselves.