Thursday, October 8, 2009

"check engine" light on means $$$$$$ $1010.00

When he said; ten ten is the total...I was confused!!!!!!! Then ill.

The day started out with a call to pick up a newborn for private care until the adopting family can get into town. This led me to call and have the "check engine" light on in the van..checked on the machanics computer...which led to my leaving the van for sensor changes and a tune up.

The next was a trip to search for "deals" for Christmas gifts...a jump start..

Well the call "ten ten is your total" can in, put a quick halt on any shopping. I was having lunch with Mandie and Connie with a large pit in my stomach like someone sucker punched me.... The day progressed with the van not getting completed in time for my trip to the hospital for Emma's MRI so I borrowed Mandie's car...

then the discharge time for tomorrow moved up from 4:30 pm to noon and my van pick up time 10 am... HELLPPPP this day needs to end...

Lucas came home cute as he left, hope the photographer took his time to get a decent shot of him for school pictures.

Tomorrow is picture day for my 2nd graders- Jordan needed a hair cut and Tressa needed her hair rolled...All done between 3 pm off their bus and 4:30 my leaving to the hospital.


The MRI was a wash, need to re-schedule for sedation as she moved too much and the image was blurry.

Emma's new Therapy pants to help with her floppy leg/joints came in today. HIP HELPERS little size A and I can see she will be in a B very soon. I will search for some size B's.

SO off the computer and set up for some infant care... a couple days of new baby fun.