Monday, October 19, 2009

Lots of new readers, bare with me....

Today I will post first for the readers following, wanting to see the natural progression of our family. I will then do a post to get new readers on board with our family history in a blurb for new readers.

The weekend was all about LUCAS, he turned 6 this past Monday although the focus was paperwork getting completed and all necessary documentation into the EHM casting director, which I must say is in for requirements but straggling a few articles requested. I am hunting down documents which will be required to make it through the next step (if we keep in the running) I have a filing system like none other... everything is in SAFE KEEPING (SOMEWHERE)

Lucas got an activity table for his birthday and it is a HIT, the table has colors, shapes ABC's and counting. Some up and down teaching and others but the first are the focus. He sits at the table for endless hours pressing and listening. He is signing "no", "Pig", the others he has done for some time now basic requests; eat, drink, thirsty, up and down. He did use yes and no Friday at school in proper context so he has come a LONG WAY! He is not into solid foods as a preference so we let him choose his Birthday food and he is not OK with fire so no candle. Lots of self feeding and smiles for his Birthday.

The weather shift brought the Netflix in as backup, we did have some swimming Sunday in the heat of the day...IT WAS COLD, although the boys didn't seem to mind. The kids enjoyed their books, board games and walks out in the neighborhood without SWEAT.

Well, my try at HOT BOILED PEANUTS cam out as good boiled peanuts, not so hot they claim. Tressa, Steve, Keirsten and Mandie enjoyed them.....Not me, my taste buds just can not take the heat.