Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I think I have forgotten ho to blog regularly... I forget what it is that has happened to share...But believe me so many cute things happen in a day.

The kids all have their Halloween costumes as of tonight. Keirsten is JUNO along side Chris who is Bleaker. Kaitlyn is a Red Queen, Steven is CHUCKIE, Jordan is a mummy, Tressa is Belle, Lucas is Spider man and Emma a strawberry. Carmelo is.... you will have to wait (I forgot) Tomorrow in the morning we have the costume parade first thing, ear post op and delivering all the Bronnie registrations. Shopping for the weekend because we do not have school here Thursday or Friday.

Keirsten is going through the usual teenage girl crap in the first year of High school and any advice is just; "what could you know, you're old"

SO, the boy who acted like an ass at the Homecoming dance...He called here like a dog in heat for days prior, the day of and met her the night before the dance at the game...he pretended she was not at the dance when she arrived and informed her he would not be talking to her AT THE DANCE then at the end of the dance tried to talk to her...she had to leave (perfect timing) (but inside was dying) So my advice was to go to school Monday and let everyone know she had a WONDERFUL time, nothing better, talk as if you had a blast of fun at the Homecoming dance... Mr. wonderful came up to her on Monday to quiz her about her time and informed her he had a fabulous time.. She said she did too, best time...He then said...I thought I saw you crying..(he did) she says... as instructed... Oh that was nothing, just some issue about her girlfriends loss, very sad... and he said.. Oh I thought you were crying about me.....she excused herself and said she had some place to be and that he wasn't the person she thought he was so she really didn't want to hang with him...He then says "I as just testing you" "I really want to be with you" ????? He is UNBELIEVABLE... So she falls into it...and comes home to tell me "YOUR ADVICE DIDN'T WORK" LOL I guess she still needs more training from this old woman.... I then showed her how she fell back into his games and that boys who do this grow up to be men who do this, so please save us all time and energy and find another guy friend... He is not our kinda people. She agrees but still it hurts.

Kaitlyn is not liking school right now and this concerns me...I need to figure out if it is because she likes being home as Emma's sub-mom or if something is not right at school. Her ear is so bad, smells so bad. I hope the school would tell me if it was causing issues with peers at school.... I have not heard anything. She loves school.

Steven, well he is loving school with the big boys but learning...Not so much. This is like Kindy for me,learn the campus, get a feel for being in big boy school and learn the ropes...Next year in 6th again is giving him more time to gain learning.. He totally shut down tonight while I was at Brownie's refusing to talk to Ms Jill...SPEECH.

Tressa was sooooo good at Brownie's I am so proud of her. She is pitching a proposal for Mr. Valardi to bring the program from Red Cross to their school about hand ashing and germs.

BRB..Emma wants ....