Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon.

Miss Jan comes every Sunday for an afternoon of therapy. She does O.T. with each of the children. Emma starts, then Lucas and on up the age ladder. They are so tired after therapy they just want to lay around... Dinner is done and on simmer for the wind down...This is a GREAT time for me to escape to be with friends for the day.... Right now I have too much in the planning stages, I am preparing for a busy fall. OK, and no friends available to get out with today...lol A nice ride would be wonderful in this weather.

I have Halloween next weekend where we host the extended family for a nice neighborhood gathering. The following weekend I fly to Seattle for an open adoption visit for Tressa. Emma is traveling with us. Then it is preparing for a drive North for Thanksgiving. Christmas will be here before you know it and I am very busy with the Cape Coral Holiday event for families with special needs...PODS Angels event.

Today resting seems just fine.