Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NATIONAL DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS MONTH

As many of you know, I have been the coordinator for the BUDDY WALK in Lee County for many years. This past year a gentleman/Father of a little girl with DS from Captiva Island who works as GM in marketing I believe sought out to have this years BUDDY WALK at South Seas Plantation. He plans to make it a weekend long event, I have not heard any more since April on his planning and execution of this 2009 BUDDY WALK event. I hope to be able to post details soon, I left word with him that I am getting inquires on this years event. Not that my hands are not full, you all know I would have done this, Centennial Park has RSVP with my name on it for this coming weekend if any want to meet for friendship. NDSS has forbid me to host a "BUDDY WALK" because only one can be within a radius of another, they hold the rights to "BUDDY WALK".
email me if you want to meet: pringleclan@msn.com

THE HOLIDAY PARTY IS PODS Angels!!! IT IS ON AND MOVING FORWARD. The MOORINGS RESTAURANT, Cape Coral, will open for us exclusively....I am excited!
tentatively Saturday; December 19, 2009 1pm to 4pm Santa and Mrs Clause confirmed they will be making the event with their bags of goodies for the children. RSVP IS REQUIRED. email me if you know a family in need or wanting to help with pre-planning.
Mary at: pringleclan@msn.com WE NEED A D.J.!