Friday, October 23, 2009

Tired mommy this morning...

I stayed up too late, then Miss Emma decided she would throw on a 3 am feed and then Keirsten's alarm was going off at 4 am. not that she wakes up to it but Jordan does from across the house then wakes me up to tell me it is going off...then my alarm at 5:45 goes off. Kids dressed and on the bus. I have left over conversations via email about IEP's I can not walk away from.... A nap today...ok Emma...LOL She is all happy and ready to chooo and play.

Hopefully everyone will remain in school today and I will call this a "respite" day for mommy. The house and laundry can wait right...?..... Mandie will be here at noon, I will cover my windows and believe it is a cave.

I posted behavioral issues/ IEP ideas with PWS in that blog so I do not duplicate over and over you can click over and come back. All of my blogs are attached to my profile. The only blog that stands alone is my trip to Russia but I have it under blogs I follow in my profile (to the right "view my complete profile")

OK, smelling, huggin and squeezin and kissing on a little red head is my desired action right now.....see you all later.