Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monday Emma's MRI






Emma had her 2nd try at having an MRI. The MRI was with contrast which required sedation. She did well although after she is a bit congested. Recovery took the entire day to come back off the medications they gave her.

When we entered the hospital out patient surgery registration I get into a conversation about the coming Home Makeover coming to Lee County. The girls asked for our emailing information to vote for our family to get a new home.....

The rest of Monday is forever a memory that makes me smile. I begin the serous discussion of trying to get everything completed to be considered for the home program.


I did not take my camera as the last MRI with Tressa the magnetic force drained/broke my camera forever...so not willing to take a chance.