Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots to do today

Kaitlyn needs her braces adjusted and she has a loose bracket... then over to check on the BIG RED WAGON, we need new tires at the very least on ours. I learned last night a new one is $250.00, ouch! Ours is about 9 years old. We need this for trick or treating. My neighborhood is asking if the kids will be by this year, GO FIGURE! -FREE CANDY- LOL Lots of prep for Tressa and what a great way to educate about PRADER-WILLI SYNDROME.. Years past it was difficult to have the kids "NOT" head out door knocking asking for treats days following Oct. 31st.

Baby and me at the library if I can fit it in between braces and taking her to school.

Today is Thursday so we have our lunch date which I am introducing a new person to this treat (free lunch) every Tues/Thurs, it might seem small but the donation on Tues. is day old bread and Thurs is fresh veggies... The little it seems has made a huge difference here.

Then Keirsten from tutoring and back home for therapy. Makes for a day of feeling useful...I know, can you believe I do have days I do not feel I am being useful.

Homecoming this weekend...I need to alter Keirsten's dress tonight... I a sure she will remind me... and Tressa's Belle costume needs a little alterations. She wanted to be Cinderella but they were out of her size and then her new speech therapist said "SHE" was Belle last year so that made it all perfect to be Belle... SO Tressa is thrilled to be BEllE this year. Jordan is the only one hanging in the limbs on actually what "storybook" character he wants to be. He is leaning to the red action figure man.... not superhero's any longer. I wnted him to go as on big tie...LOL

Emma is calling me: PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (tounge out and small amounts of spit with the sound, is "Mom")