Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Emma can work out for short periods of time and then It is out like a light. Last night she actually fell asleep during her OT on the therapy ball..just out she went... today she started fussing with her sit ups and I gave her a rest and out she went. In her sleep she is saying dadadadada and fades out and in ..wonder what she is dreaming.

It is so peaceful right now... Lil bitty hasn't woke up for her feeding so I need to go get ready for her to wake up...

This is the calm, tomorrow is tree picking day. Mandie and I will take the troop to pick out our tree. Mandie and I differ on tree preferences although I am OK with whatever the kids choose. Mandie is the forever save the Charlie Brown tree from the lot... She likes fat ones.. I have such limited room when we put the tree up there is NO ROOM for anything. I find ways to move furniture but we need to keep the tree under control in size because then we have "a tree" room...lol Literally the room is like 8 by 8 if that and strategically I have a living room set placed in it in a way it doesn't appear we are sitting on top of one another. I tried the tree in the TV room and that didn't work. SO the point is...YEAh it is time to decorate for Christmas..Down with the fall/hallopween/Thanksgiving decorations...