Monday, November 2, 2009

Have we heard anything from ABC's show EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER???????

Up to 2 months from Oct. 14th 2009, it could be before we hear anything.
I do not know a door knock date.

I do not know if the email is still open/working. I do know people are still emailing to the:

castingsouthflorida@gmail.com

To let the casting production know they/you are wanting our family to win the South Florida build; THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Many are asking to volunteer...I have no information, you can email the same email addy??? BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!!! The newspaper said you must include your phone number. Those in Illinois, if we are chosen; my brother "Tim" is planning to head down to volunteer on the build, you might want to "carpool" I would love to see you all since I can not seem to get it together to get up there..."if" after build BBQ at Mary's ... lol ... thinking positive!

In past builds a builder will seek volunteers and it took aprox 3000 volunteers from what I have read. It is all done organized sign up on line when a builder is ready, from what I have read... NOTHING OFFICIAL, from what I read they get it down to five families until knock day...we as far as I know are still being considered. The casting production person; "Lindsay Spaulding" told me our family is a family being CONSIDERED for EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER on ABC....I am aware of another family also being considered in Port Charlotte..so no decisions have been made as of yet as far as we know.

Keep thinking good thoughts for our family, this could be many prayers answered, life changing for the kids futures!