Monday, November 30, 2009

I have some GREAT close friends....

You know you have keepers when you hang up on them several times and never call them back and they know not to take it personal....

You know when they call and ask if there is any way I can delete a couple of the photos in the newspress on line gallery....they are good friends... LOL

You know when they stop asking "WHY" they got your back.

one other mind sharing moment is ...I have taken down my single sites for close to two months and I am getting more "MATCHES" without having a profile than having one....HHHmmmmm, now I think I was the smart girl for not paying for sites to find dates. The companies keeping sending me emails about how many men I am missing out on...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Now that is "jokes on you" if I ever knew one.

You are very right. I need sleep.