Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's SATURDAY, the sun is high and BRIGHT

It was one of those nights NO ONE looks forward to. I try so hard to stay awake to watch 20/20; nope...I wake up at 3 am to Jordan mopping up dog pee with an industrial size mop which he "forgot" to place in the ringer. It has about 2 gallons of water in it--well, had in it--- now running all over the floor and Ali running threw it mixed with massive dog pee..... Not what one wants to wake up to...then about 40 minutes later a CRASH.... Jordan DID NOT go back to sleep and Tressa has now joined him. The two are in search of left over Halloween candy which WAS in a ceramic bowl.... obviously they needed to see the bottom of the bowl on top of the refrigerator in a cabinet...because wrappers were all over the TV room floor...so it was not their first attempt... back to sleep EVERYONE PLEASE...It is now shortly after 4 am and CRASH....I am not sure I can wake up...Tressa brings me something to my bed and says Mom Ali is out of her crate..... I wake to BROKEN GLASS in my bed...she handed me parts of a large glass glass some one had left out and Ali knocked over in her room. I flip off my blanket to hear glass falling on my floor...I grab the big piece and tell Tressa to stand still so I can get lights on... While putting the lg piece of glass on to the kitchen garbage can (which is full) I miss, it falls off on to the kitchen floor into a million pieces.... I still do not know where the original break was (at this time) so I start checking out the house..Now almost everyone is awake. I am not a happy good morning dear sweet children mom right at this moment.... Ali to the back yard, Jordan shows me the spot of one pile of glass with drink evidence so the original spill/break. Then Keirsten gets up to have better eye sight for me to get glass up from several spots in the house... I did mention this is all around 4 am... I get everyone back to bed, I continue to clean up and head to bed at 4:45 with a little girl babbling Daa daa daa, Baa baa baa....ohh auhhh ....so I decide before the tears flow I will make a breakfast bottle, lights off and do not talk to her..... It all went according to my plan and she was fast asleep 3/4 the way through the bottle. Jordan is asleep, as is all the kids.... 5:15 am and I am laying down to sleep... 5:45 I am awoken by the ALARM CLOCK! urg... They all sleep until 8:10am YIPPPEEEEE I guess it is a good thing I got sleep during 20/20.