Sunday, November 15, 2009

I thow up mom I thow up..no school....

Jordan has acid reflux whenever he drinks sodas... I stay away from soda as to try not to add another medication to his daily regiment... but today he found one in the van..ooopps He is claiming he can not go to school tomorrow. NOT HAPPENING.

The back yard got cleaned and mowed...the kids rooms cleaned and the tv room OMGoodness.................... well lets just say it is sanitized...nothing crawling in there now............I had not cleaned it in a week (I was gone) and oh boy oh boy... people who help in my home have no clue how creative my children can be at shoving to avoid picking up after themselves...Well today they were held accountable to all the shoved, stuck and plain old Yucked the TV room...Mr. Clean at his finest today.

Tomorrow starts with a meds check appointment at 8:30am....then off to get final plans on the holiday party and start calling RSVP...gift lists. I have not opened my calendar so much more I am in denial right now so that is safe. Kids in bed, shower time so I can relax to watch Grey's and then tackle the kitchen...