Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh, the smell of coffee brewing....

My baby girls are both sleeping... Two waves of buses out the door and one last to go in about 45 minutes. I hope to have a feed and catch some sleep. There was no Internet after the 2am feed which ended up being a middle of the night play session. Miss Emma needed Mommy then when I got the lights off the new baby started so Jordan wakes and informs me "mom the baby" "mom the baby" She had her feed just an hour prior, she was clean and tucked in....but nothing but holding her would calm her...then another 3/4 ounce of formula and she is snuggled...Auw,, off to sleep till 5am. then getting the others dressed..and on with my day. I can not feel the "tired" setting in yet but I know if I do not pace myself it will hit at the most inopportune time.

I am missing the monthly communication meeting which is part of the plan for Steven's education issues..I am sorry, I do not get it. I have an IEP, I get him bathed, dress him put him on the bus to school every day to get an education...I am not sure how much more communication we need...Do I really need to go to the school to tell them I want him to get an education when he gets there??? Th thought the years of college and on the job training got them to that point.. It just doesn't make sense to me. I must say I am seeing progress since I emailed bosses... I wish it would just happen..I do not feel I am asking too much. Now, today I can not meet this months meeting... I never take out newborns into the community. I guess I could ask to be on speaker phone but it is not an IEP, it is a "communication" meeting for his team to keep his education on target. My part is the IEP, it is a very detailed IEP so that is my voice.. I have an advocate maybe she will be on speaker phone so I do not get catty and disrespectful..I hate it when I do that...

I am coming on the next feed time so I need to prepare....catch up with you all later, I am on baby lovin duty