Monday, November 16, 2009

Today was a somewhat emotional day for me..so much to do from procrastination..
I have the Holiday party coming up faster than I can even believe.. I think I have the venue set and that fell threw this morning..now to locate a hall that holds up to 200 people in just weeks before the holidays...and within reason (near free of charge) and the food and the way to prepare the food and then holy smokes the rsvp's to the firemen to shop for all the kiddos...last week that was due... If I thought my plate was full!

I started off this morning at a meds check for my oldest (in the home) Our Pediatrician is such a great guy!!!! He gave a beautiful Father daughter talk to her (she is 15) and said things so perfectly and SHE LISTENED. Well, this morning she listened...tonight I pick up the telephone extension to hear the oddest conversation about "pie and forks and knives" and if your can scale a guy 1 to 10 and if you pick each guy as a nine ...it was totally odd...and it wasn't my child talking, my child kept saying "what does that mean" "what are you saying" "If you don't talk right, I am hanging up and never talking to you again" My question in the entire conversation was -- Why talk to this person because he was not making any type of logical conversation with you....YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL--WAKE UP!!!!! LOL

I got the errands run, 8 Doctors appointments scheduled, some shopping completed, medications picked up, all the Monday loads of laundry done, a couple phone sessions in as a support person, one in home support session, the items for newborn packets ready for morning, and my daily household & Mommy tasks complete..I am tired, and my room is a mess.