Wednesday, March 11, 2009

changing plans....

Tressa woke this morning quoting today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday and... I cut in and said it is going to be a beautiful day today Tressa...she went on to say then Friday and when I wake up Saturday I will go to the airport.... No stopping her when she has her mind on something. I was in my morning routine which wasn't going so well... The kids are struggling with the time change and an earlier bus pick up. They took an hour from us and then the bus pick up changed the same day by ten minutes earlier due to adding more children to the route. AND it is Florida testing... Hello, could they have scheduled that any worse for our kiddo's.

The point is... the trip to Seattle isn't happening this weekend and will not occur for some time due to things beyond my control so I need to inform Tressa in a way it isn't heart breaking for her... I started today by letting her know one of the birth family has the flu and a very bad flu is going around out there right now so we might not go.... She took it well although I am sure for the day she will hold on to the might because she made a comment all her friends at school will miss her... I did not want to hit her with the we are not going until after school because she could use it to be destructive while she works through it...She has brand new glasses not even a week old on, and the school shouldn't have to deal with it ...... I will tell her when she gets home.

I just thought of all the things were were going to miss by going and I need to RSVP for a weekend with her best friend with PWS!!!! That will be very good news for her. I am hoping off here to see if there are any rooms left at the ranch!