Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I think I may be rising from the under weather mark...I have been up since 5:45am with no nap, no dizziness and min head ache pain...I must say it is comforting opening emails with warning notices that cold medication is causing brain bleeds and others showing min. signs bringing on death to fellow peers in their 40th..THANKS ALL..LOL I do not get sick often but when I do I usually go down and take care of myself by avoiding public, avoiding stress and avoiding human contact so that my body can regain it's strength without medication unless necessary...so that is where I have been. "Taking care of me"

The kids are wonderful, the house is in one piece, most everything is rearranged but livable. One day at a time the pieces to each game will be back in the correct box...all the therapists missing markers, game people, sunglasses and what not I will successfully locate them.. I always do. I have found that they have put their things away...the rooms "look" nice...Unfortunately the kids have not learned it is way more work to pull out wet swim suits from the toy box than just throwing them into the laundry area...although I guess my speech about wet clothes molding when left and me not told into the laundry area.... some things sink in. So I found the sunglasses behind the computer. Apparently the kids found them on the driveway which left them to believe finders keepers looses weepers...They are learning.

Wow the whole DVR is new....what the heck is wild bill--little bill who is Bill??? I have only select teens who know how to use that device.. They will be surprised to find Dora, Barney and my chosen pay back choices.

The refrigerator seems like it hasn't been touched...Have they been eating??? I hear they had "appetisers" last night..Keirsten was not thrilled with the dish but the others thought they were very good. In review of the phone and texts I see my teens have had many late nights enjoying/taking advantage of some freedom...

All in all things are good. I am planning a summer vacation to Illinois which will include a couple days in St Louis going up in the arch, Grants Farm and the Zoo. Tradition from when I lived their with my first generation. We will leave off Six flags as we have that here and the trip is about more than just amusement parks.

I found Matthiesen and Starved Rock state parks in the area we will be staying. The Glen Oak Zoo and we have a load of family to see.

I believe I am back up on the horse and will load with updates and photos of the kids later...