Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My day is not as positive as I was hoping it would be. The Ranch is booked so says central reservations..When I call group bookings it cycles the recording back to the initial answer on whatever number I choose to push.. ugh. I am emailing and will call Friday to see if anyone cancels through central reservations... the resort is cool http://www.wgriverranch.com/ for any interested. We get a special rate of $109.00 a night then $21.00 for hayride and BBQ for adults and $12.00 per child.. The rodeo is Saturday night and that is $12.00 for adults and $6.00 for kids... so we are waiting to hear....They have package deals with skeet shooting, horse back riding, ski/fishing/ pontoon boat rentals and much, much more. This weekend Florida families raising children with PWS will be at the Ranch. Tressa's best friend Chloe will be there and the "moms" are doing our best to get us there. The scholarships to attend are most likely gone this late in the game....ugh.

Jordan is home with me doing his on line reading program today. He is not adjusting to the time change, was up several time during the night as was Kaitlyn. When it is so dark in the morning it is hard to get them moving.

I think I am going to swim in the pool and relax in the SUNSHINE!