Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's catch up

It has been a week of SLEEP as I got thru the flu with all the kids and myself. Some went down much harder than others. That seems to have passed although I am not at 100% yet.

It is amazing when mom is not up and going how the kids respond. I opened my eyes in the middle of the night to Jordan laying against my bed and his head laying on the edge completely asleep standing.. Yes, sucking his thumb. When I rubbed his head to help him so he would not fall over he looked at me to secure I was OK. Assuring him I am fine, He climbed in bed, immediately fell asleep. He was completely comfortable being home with mom this week....was a bit miffed why he was going to school this morning.

As much as I would have loved to have been in a plane today to Peoria for the funeral of my cousin Brian it just wasn't working in my favor. I will plan to be up among family over the summer.

need to rest.... typing continues to make me feel a bit dizzy.