Saturday, March 14, 2009

For those wondering why I am on the computer and not in conference it was a little mix up, I had to make a decision....A Friday the 13th memory...

My last email had said I had a room; 2 beds in the inn with all the attractions for Tressa and I taken care of...if I didn't want to participate in either of the attractions I needed to inform them. I took Jordan knowing I would have to compensate for his tickets, care and needs..staying within our budget.. Babysitting for my group is very expensive as one would imagine. About $180.00 a day if I am away from the home 24 hour periods. So when I got to the resort and the fees were much higher and would have taken our entire months entertainment budget leaving out four of the six kids; did not feel right to me. If I am going to a resort with the amenities such as this ranch and pay; it needs to be a family time. So my decision was to return home with the information to plan a later return visit for our entire family.

The day was not wasted; Tressa, Jordan and I were out in the middle of Florida viewing Orange trees being cleaned and taken to the plant to be made into juice. We were able to see country where a John Deer tractor was working and when pulling over to watch the kids were thrilled to see animals in their pastures, just nature outside the city water side life we live.... Eco systems are the natural every day view my children are use to seeing... Country scenes are not the norm and are very fascinating to the kids.

Today we went to the Four Mile Cove just down the street from our home and took a walk in the beautiful weather we have today. An outside day, back home to swim and baby's to nap; Ayden is here for the weekend.