Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome FAMILY Fennell's & Lequia's

I am a little emotional today from connections from a far..... Face book has put me back in touch with family I was VERY CLOSE with growing up although my life journey has taken me far from them... WELCOME FAMILY.

* My prayer warrior friends please place my cousin Brian in your prayers. You can read his story in the blogs I follow. He needs all of us to BELIEVE.

I am a single mom to eleven children. Live in the home I bought April 1991

Mandie- oldest you all know is now 30, getting married June 13th, 2009
She has Christopher 8 yrs old and Carmelo who just turned 2
Michelle- 27 lives near me with her son Ayden who will be 2 in July, never married
Kory who is single 25 and Kory..
Erin, I adopted at the age of 12 is now 25, has a little girl Lara 5 yrs old, lives in Portland OR not married
Joshua is single, 20yrs old, I adopted as an infant lives in IN

IN THE HOME:
the children I have adopted:
Keirsten 15 have had since a new born
Kaitlyn 14 adopted at the age of 3
Steven 9 adopted at the age of 2
Jordan 8 took home from the hospital at 2 days old (adopted)
Tressa 7 adopted at the age of 3 months
Lucas will be adopted in just days...he is now 5 from Hungary have had since June 16th

Kaitlyn, Steven, Jordan and Lucas all have Down syndrome--they have brought me the true meaning of LOVE..along with My Miss Tressa who was born with Prader-willi syndrome is amazing!

It is a journey full of rewards from the heart, you will see in my blogging.