Sunday, March 8, 2009

The party..... fun fun and more fun...with a price.

When we arrived at Carmelo's he was sound asleep (3:45 pm) Mandie had him spend the night at Bewaila's house and Uncle Rock and Aunt Tia had a fun morning where nap was not on Carmelo's mind. The house was as Blue's Clued out as any can imagine. Mandie hand decorated a Blue cake in the Shape of Blue himself. I have lots of blue mouths and teeth photos to share.

We all visited then it was GRANDMA'S turn to get into the big rental bounce house with her grand sons... it was fun. They pounced and tackled me bouncing himself off the side walls...then Ayden waned to do a BIG BOUNCE on grandma and it all came volcano-ing out....(his lunch) in my hair--everywhere one might imagine if you are holding a baby over you while laying on your back!!!! It was well curdled and had the scent of oh so baby spit up a day after......YUCK!

The party was fun for all...I have loads of photos to share.

Today is Ayden's visit with his Daddy here at my house. Ayden spending the night is so much fun for me. He is 20 months old and LOVES TO CUDDLE and is a great cuddlier...Last night reading story book after story book he sat swaddled in my lap commenting on the story pictures until late into the night. In the morning he wanted to crawl in bed and hug me laying his head on my shoulder just snuggling....Oh it felt so good....he is so soft and smells like baby..... My other grandson who just turned two doesn't hug more than a fraction of a second and he is off...busy moving about his environment little to do with cuddling any more....