Monday, September 15, 2008

Another year older, not feelin wiser

It was the usual morning which went off without a hitch. Kids at school and the long needed trip to Wal-Mart. The kids support coordinator stopped by for about an hour to inform me about the new tier cuts and to let me know our family will not be loosing any supports or services. Off to shopping, I knew it was the BIG ONE so I shopped the inside isles for the first trip. A load of laundry in, dish washer is running and it is 10 am.. mental notes now for shopping(dry goods/household items) $241.67 for 162 items- ouch! The looks as I re-enter the store with an empty basket and start shopping AGAIN, now for the cold and frozen items and those few middle items I wasn't able to balance on the last cart.
This basket loaded and falling over although 98 items and $260.09 with out shrimp or lobster...LOL Like we shop those isles. I did forget a small list of items but it is 1244 and I need to get home and all these items put away before the kids start pulling in.

Kory's friend Steve has called me about a dozen times to catch a ride to North Cape and doesn't seem to believe I really have been in Wal Mart shopping three hours. LOL

Steven rolls in as I get a call to go get Kory from a broken down van. So we wait for all the little guys to come home and run into Ft Myers and back before Kaitlyns bus comes. Home work is a little behind and dinner is variety tonight. EVERYONE IS HAPPY. We have speech therapy tonight and quick run to the pharmacy for Jordan's medication. Tomorrow is spaghetti dinner at school.. (mental note) Baths bedtime routine and they are falling asleep easy tonight other than Miss Keirsten who is sneaking the phone to the back yard... TEENAGERS they are so fun, like we were never teenagers-go figure.

My night is stessing over Kaitlyn's middle school placement and how it is really going. Her mood, spirit is tarnished and her love for school fading. Her school papers have scribbles (sign of frustration) and many drawings that are not school lessons. I need to get over to her school for a good observation of her day. SHe is writing about weekends and loving mom and she use to only talk about shool and her paras over at Ele School. I love being loved but it was a great feeling knowing my children were ALL in the care of those who love and care for them. I SURE MISS SKYLINE when thinking about Kaitlyn.

My singles site is heating up and making life a little interesting. I am very critical of on line contacts knowing people turn out to be so different than they preceive themselves to be. I can not believe people lie on purpose... no one would do that right???