Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall is on the way

My favorite time of year, FALL, yesterday they said 11:44 AM actual fall began. Being in Florida the "mental" picture of orange, red, yellow and brown leaves start to fill my vision. I picked up artificial foliage to put out around the house. It is like a new generation of visuals for my Florida children. I hear fall and think fall seasons changing. They see me put up decorations and they begin to plan their Halloween costumes...
Keirstens is near complete (Gothic fairy) Kaitlyn is still undecided, Steven will most likely be GHOSTBUSTER AGAIN... a very cool costume I bought a couple years ago that he wants to wear every year. Jordan is set with a classic Capt. Hook Disney costume, Tressa wants to be a police officer??? I have no idea why?? Our new little guy, Lucas Tibor, is wearing Peter Pan. The party is always at our home as we live i a well established neighborhood where we know most of our neighbors so can walk and visit everyone. A few classics in the neighborhood are haunted houses/garages which are sensitive to the kids. They love this one house they can put their hands into a bowl of eye balls (boiled eggs-pickled) We have the music playing at our house, some decorating the front door area although the inside of the house is full of fall decorations the kids make... It is our HUGE Birthday . We have those being planned as well..