Sunday, September 21, 2008

It was a low key day. Actually able to stay in my PJ's all day!!! Woke up late, made breakfast for the kids who were happy to see Mom. Nancy slept in as she does when she stops over. Her "suite" aka Keirsten's room is dark and cool with a new pillow top mattress which she is alone to enjoy. So no need to hurry the night of quality sleep. We played in the pool, looked through the Friday folders and cleaned out book bags. Watched the BEARS game with some cheer leading stunts couch side to keep things exciting...DA BEARS (yes, I know we lost)LOL It's all about spirit! The kids are ready for school tomorrow. We had a seafood dinner which was flawless. The evening quiet with lots of cuddles, bath, stories and in the blanket show early. They were all asleep by 8. A close friend, ex boyfriend from 1991-1997 is in town for a few days, so possibly will stop by to say Hi tonight since it is raining. We have a straining friendship at times which can become draining for me. Being the person I am, it is difficult for me to always be "on" when I exceed myself for others for a period of time. I have a few friends in stressful relationships who have shared their stories the past couple weeks...Asking my opinion---the one friend who has had the least and most unsuccessful relationships of anyone I know..LOL.. It some days seems that I AM the one with the..... BEST LIFE..... I am my best/worst analyst for helping myself choose relationships and keep balanced. The next couple of days I have set for time with my kids and grand kids. It is where I feel all my comfort right now. Dating as all would assume is going to happen when the right person crosses the right path on that right day and the right time..4 me.. needless to say, might be awhile. Maybe one post will be placed here about my point of view on a "soul mate" LOL makes me smile just thinking about sharing that here....I better get off the computer and read a book.